Skip to main content

Where Did All the Pix for Sale Go?

I had no idea so many people browsed the Print on Demand site I just dismantled!

What was convenient for buyers was equally as inconvenient for me.  😕

I wanted to be able to provide photos while I was on the road, but it turns out that more people contacted me asking for signed photos, which is not possible through the print-on-demand interface.  Also, that interface was not especially user-friendly on my end.

I have set up the old Punk Turns 30 site with a lot of links to various (fulfilled by me) merch sites.

And here is a set of screen shots from the gallery I just took down.  I'm providing purchase links here for 3 sizes of prints available in signed and un-signed options.  There is a field for the buyer to fill in what image they want - and these shots are caption/identified (use those names).  Hopefully this is an effective interim solution until I build a store that's easy for you and for me!

NAME YOUR SUBJECT - Open edition, signed, and Fine Art Prints - 3 sizes 

If you don't see what you want here, but you think or you know I have a certain shot, please check out my Instagram page - I can print those too!  (Also am adding more images to this page every day)

Name your subject using the captions / label on them below. 

(Click on the photos to see them LARGE and CLEAR