Skip to main content

The HOW TO WRITE SONGS Collection

I found a vintage postcard with the image and text "How to Write Songs." 


 

And because I am consistently looking for ways to get excited about my old images, I put the two together. 

The result is an 8x8 aluminum tile with a fun vibe.  The following tiles are available for $65 (free shipping in USA)

The images are also available as PHOTO PRINTS in 5x5 (like a CD for $20 each) or 12x12 (like an album cover) (free shipping in USA)

 If you want to purchase one, please scroll down below the images and select from the dropdown menu. 

If you have any questions about shipping outside the USA, please contact us at punkturns30@gmail.com

The shopping cart I use only lets me post 5 variations, so here are the groupings and links: 

The KATE PIERSON, BILLY IDOL, DEBBIE HARRY, IAN HUNTER and ROD STEWART links are here: 

ORDER ANY OF THESE TILES -> HERE <- 

ORDER 5x5 Photo prints -> HERE <- 

ORDER 12x12 Photo prints -> HERE <- 









Here are the links for TOM TOM CLUB, KEITH RICHARDS, 2 PATTI SMITHs, and STEVIE NICKS:

ORDER 8x8 TILES -> HERE <-

ORDER 5x5 Photo Prints -> HERE <-

ORDER 12x12 Photo Prints -> HERE <-